Frequently Asked Questions
This list of frequently asked questions is updated periodically, and will direct you to the appropriate Saskatchewan Government ministry, agency or service. This page is for informational purposes only.
- Q. How do I file an auto claim online?
- Q. I think my SaskPower bill is higher than usual, what might be the cause?
- Q. What additional online services does SGI offer?
- Q. What is the cost of registering my vehicle in Saskatchewan?
- Q. Where can I access a map of Sasktel's cellular coverage throughout the province?
- Q. Where can I find the latest information on Saskatchewan utility rates?
- Q. How do I register for a Saskatchewan Health Services Card?
- Q. I have some concerns about the quality of healthcare services I have received. Who should I contact?
- Q. What health services are covered out-of-province and out-of-country?
- Q. Where can I access a list of healthcare forms?
- Q. Where can I access a list of medical specialists within the province?
Public Safety (Flooding)